May 2018 Goals:
- Cook at home more. Instead of ordering take-out or delivery I’m going to cook my meals. I realized that I would eat out on the weekends because I didn’t have anything to eat at home. I would usually go grocery shopping Sunday evenings so when Saturday rolls around, there’s usually nothing in my fridge.
- Walk more. Even though I have to stand for 10+ hours for my job, I want to get more steps during my 10-minute breaks (I get a 10-minute break every 50 minutes).
- Research housing. I’ll be moving to Tallahassee, Florida this August. Therefore, I need to research on the best neighborhoods.
- Be conscious of my spending. Try to limit my impulse buying habit. I really need to be careful when I go grocery shopping online.
- Finish the 31 Day Squat Challenge. I need to be more active. Enough said.