Can you believe it? It’s already March 2018! This year is flying by fast! This month will be better financially since I’ll be working non-stop this month. I’m scheduled to work over 200 hours, which means a higher paycheck. Many people will find the hours quite intensive, however, I love my job (I will talk about my job in a later post).
March 2018 Goals:
- Don’t use my credit cards. This is self-explanatory. The balance of my credit cards should decrease and not increase.
- Put $500 towards a home down payment. I’m planning to buy a residence once I return to the US. I’m not sure where I’m going to move to yet. However, I feel that I should have some money earmarked for the down payment.
- Lower my debt by $1000. Again this is self-explanatory. My goal is to have no debt by the end of the year. I plan to increase this in the future.
- Add $500 to my emergency fund. I started an emergency fund. Just in case something happens, I’d be able to access funds immediately.
- Finish the 31 Day Minimalism Challenge. So far I’m five days in. I’ve donated and got rid of 15 items in my home.